Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ohhh Lawd

Reasons for me missing the last, like, four months of blogging and/or dieting:

The end of the school year hecticness
I got a really cute puppy ( see right picture).
It's sooooo hot in the summer in Montgomery.
All around laziness.
I lost my drive, my mojo, and my inspiration somewhere.

Reason I am now getting back on that horse:

I went to the doctor who told me that my blood pressure numbers would eventually cause me to take meds. I am only 20....something. Needless to say, I freaked.

So I joined Weight Watchers with my family. I have now lost 7.5 lbs and lost ten points on my blood pressure. Since I didn't remember how much I gained, I'm just starting from here with the competish.

2legit, are we still doing the competish? Because I'm laying the gauntlet back down if we are. I don't know what that means but I've heard it before at really crucial moments in action movies.



(l love you like)peanut butter and chocolate,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment