Saturday, August 20, 2011

OH GIRL, I AM BACK!

Hey peoples!
After an entirely too long hiatus (the summer was kind of hot, okay?), I am back on the wagon. Although I haven't gained ALL the of the weight I lost back, I have gained quite a bit back (like 13 pounds out of 25. sad). BUT THAT WILL NOT DETER ME. I'm going to need a lot of motivation, and I'll be really counting on you, my babies, to help me get back into the swing of thangs.

Right now, I'm eating weight control oatmeal with blueberries, a tallboy glass of water, and coffee with fat free creamer and splenda. The great thing about oatmill is that I can eat it and I won't be STARVING in thirty minutes. That's the issue I've always had with breakfast. I'd eat it then I would just get hungrier. It was as if it jumpstarted my stomach into NOMNOMNOM mode. Forreal.

My sister, Laura, who will be getting a message about her lack of posts as well, is on Weight Watchers. Along with my dad and his lady in waiting. My dad looks really great so far, he had been on it three weeks when I saw him and already I saw a change. But I really don't want to pay for something I already know how to do. So, here we go. Let's rewind the numbers back:

I've lost 12 and 1/2 pounds since I started this blog. I lost 25, then gained back 13. My name is Michelle and I had a relapse. I know....I know...food tastes awesome. But so does living, no?

Hall and oats,
MICHELLE


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I'm just on here looking for MY new Eragon book that I will be reading when I win our bet.

Trent Lucas said...

Hey Cousin, I'm glad you are back on it. My wife and I have really taken an interest in healthy living, so I would like to periodically share some of the things I have found out, and learn from your experiences too! The books that have helped Oksana and I the most are the "eat this, not that" books by the editor of Men's Health magazine. He talks a lot about fueling the fire, and eating multiple small meals a day. One of the books is all about cooking 350 calorie meals or less, and the meals taste amazing. For me, food has to taste good or I won't eat it, so that's importants to have multiple options. I lost 15 lbs this summer by changing how I ate, went from 185-190lbs to 170, and Oksana has gone from a size 8 clothes to a size 4, losing about 20lbs also. Let me know if u have any questions, I love to talk about this stuff! Remember, it's not about dieting, it's about changing how you eat for the rest of your life.
Trent
Tsl0001@auburn.edu

Post a Comment