Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tornado crazy

Hey everyone,
First, I really want to say how glad I am to be from Alabama. The people here are really coming together to help those in need, and hopefully I can be one of them. We all have an idea of how we'll react if something like this happens, and I think, given the situation, that the reaction from the people is pretty great. So many people I know are volunteering and helping out and it's just amazing to see.

Second, I'm safe and everyone I know is safe and I am SO grateful for that. We have been really lucky, but we grieve for those lost in the storms and those who have lost their possesions. Please let us know of anything we can do to help, we're in North Alabama right now aching for some good work.

Love and relief,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment