Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A butt is formed

Hey my babiez, I'm back from a short hiatus (if you call watching Lost a hiatus...I sure do)! And I've had a new idea that I thought I would run by you. Not so long ago, I lost the key to my car (this could get awkward since my mother doesn't know about this), and yesterday, since I couldn't find a ride, I had to walk to work. Don't get too excited, it's only 2ish miles, but it IS up a big hill! And I was totally fine when I got there and made it through my three hour shift.

Now, here's my idea, and this may only apply to those of you that live within five miles of the important things. I want to go a day without using a car. Yesterday, when I walked to work, I did get a ride back home, but what I should have done was walk back home. I know there are those of you that live nowhere near their workplace, but try this on a day where you don't have to work (but you should probably have things you need to get done, otherwise you won't need to leave the house and yet you still reached the goal of not using a car).

I live relatively close to everything, so this goal isn't hard for me to reach, but I'm definitely going to pick a day and do it. What will your day be?

Also, the other day I went thrift store shopping and found shorts (technically capris, but mama don't like those) that are over two sizes smaller than my regular pants! And my butt looks pretty sweet, I ain't gonna lie.

I have no idea how much weight I'm at right now. I think I'm going to weigh myself next week so as not to make myself cry.

Love and firm bootayzm
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment