Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blinding me with science

Hey errbody, I apologize for the lack of inspiring words lately. My grandmother wasn't doing too well, so I'm in Athens until tomorrow. I'm going to go ahead and admit to you that I've been bad this week. I ate after ten, I left no leftovers, and I haven't ran nearly enough for it to be okay. BUT, like I've already said, I'm not going to dwell on it. It's been a tough week and I'm not down about eating what I ate.

That being said, I have mastered the 4 five minute, or 5 five minute, jogging and am now ready to move onto the 8 minute jogging. The last time I weight myself, I weighed 28 pounds less, HOWEVER, I have eaten just about anything my sneaky sneak hands could get to, so I'm guessing that number has changed.

Today, my dad took Laura and I to The Greenway (is that really what it's called?). It goes from the Kids Dugout area to Highway 72, and I think goes for 3 or 4 miles? It was beautiful! I really enjoyed running over there, all the nature made it go by much faster. And Laura and I started making up fairy tales when it got harder. My legs are hurting, but it felt good to get back out there. I've only gotten to run one other time since I got here on Tuesday.

I'm going to have to be a bit strict with myself on Monday to start things back on track, but it's nothing this ol' girl can't handle. Hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday like we are.

Love and gyros,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment