Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACK!


Hey Folks! Sorry it has been ten years or so since my last post.

Here's an update on everythang:

-I have lost a total of 12 pounds. Yeah, that's not a lot, (especially compared to Michelle), but I'm proud of it.
-I can jog for five minutes and then repeat it four to five more times. THAT, I'm really proud of.
-Here's my dilemma. I am starving by the time I get home from work. I do not want to eat before I work out because it makes me feel sluggish. However, I don't want to go jog until later in the day because it's gotten hot outside.
-Ok, I've totally solved my problem as I type: I'm just going to eat a banana (or something along those lines) and read a book until it's time to jog and then eat dinner after.
-Can we talk about how ugly some plus size clothes are? That may be my next post. I couldn't find anything today at Target because it all looked like a flowery paper sack. Lovely!!
-The above is all the more reason to continue this thing! (as well as my health, the dress, etc.)

Love and lobster (ew),
Laura


P.S. Thirty-something days until school is out and 53 days until Cotton Run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment