Saturday, March 26, 2011

5k Creeping

Hey people, Laura and I want to represent Ain't No at the 5k we're attending, but don't know how! We need some ideas. We're already going to be wearing a t-shirt, so I guess that won't work.

Today, I woke up 26 pounds lighter! Oh, yeah! This whole jogging thing is working out pretty nicely. Just to see how much I could take, I jogged as long as I could yesterday and made it to 10 whole minutes without stopping! I felt pretty good about myself since a month ago, I could barely do 1 minute. I also got this neat little book in the mail today called Run Your Butt Off. It's got some petty awesome ideas on how to start. They even have this neat thing where you can calculate how many calories you need in a day judging by how much you weigh and how much exercise you need to lose weight. I have to figure out where I would be if I had been using this book to begin with, I'm kind of farther ahead with the jogging stuff. Not to brag...but I'm FREAKING AWESOME.

And last but not least, go here and like our page and give us some feedback! We love support!
Facebook ya'll

Love and jog dogs,
MICHELLE

P.s. I want to say hey to my friend Walker right now. He looks amazing and I'ma need some advice from him. I saw him after maybe two years and he looks fit! JEALOULSZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment