Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I see you baby, shaking that thang

My first question is this: Why the brownies did no one tell me there's cocoa in red velvet? My suffering from giving up chocolate has been all a lie! I've been eating chocolate this whole time packed all in one single, delicious red velvet cup cake. Admittedly, though, I'm not entirely distressed about this. When I think of chocolate, I don't naturally think of red velvet. So, we're going to pretend I didn't eat them (and go ahead and pretend I won't eat a few more).

I want to give a shout out to the people across the seas reading this blog. I didn't know that there was this adorable little thing that tracks countries that have viewed the blog, and there are quite a few that aren't the U.S. So, hey! (Let's be friends so I can have a free place to stay when I come visit your country, okay?)

An important thing to remember when housesitting is that there are neighbors that don't know who in the whoa you are. That being said, the yesterday I learned a very awkward, hard lesson. There's a giant window in the kitchen of this house that has virtually no covering. And, as I tend to do daily, I found myself dancing around the house. The family that lives here has two little boys and they have a mother ton of fake guns around, so I was also playing 007 with one of those while dancing.

So, let's go over this quickly. Imagine a chubby (adorable) girl dancing around the kitchen in broad daylight with a black gun in her hand in a house that you know to not belong to said girl.

I noticed a woman walking her dog down the street stop in front of the house and peer into the window at me dancing around with a gun in my hand. Needless to say, I watched out for cops all day yesterday to come here and arrest me for dancing burglarly (mostly just the dancing was a crime). It probably didn't help that as soon as she saw me, I dropped down to the ground to cover myself. Oops.

Love and cupcake betrayal,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment