Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm a maniac...no, seriously

So, I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know I made a facebook page for the bloggy so that people can easily get into contact with us and find our blog. And you may find the page in this ridiculously long link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aint-No-Size-Zero/139296796137708#!/pages/Aint-No-Size-Zero/139296796137708

Tonight, I went jogging and passed a car with a very loud toddler in it, and, when she saw me, she started screaming,"SLOW DOWN! SLOOOOOW DOWN! MOMMY, SHE WON'T SLOW DOWN!" And I was like,"What? I'm going too fast to hear you ahhhhhhh!" It was a weird moment, I'm not going to lie to you.

I've been really into a half sandwich/soup combo lately, and that's mostly because my grandmother gave me a mother ton of a homemade soup. I had her white chili tonight and oh mah lawd, it was superb. She made me dinner on Saturday night and, when I didn't finish the huge bowl of chili she made me, she was convinced I hated it. She's obviously used to mondo Michelle eating everything in sight (I just imagined myself as the huge marshmellow in ghostbusters saying,"NOMNOMNOMNOM!"). I even found myself snatching my half eaten bowl from my mom and saying,"YOU'RE IN TRAINING!" Things are getting a bit weird upstairs in my brain.

If you feel so inclined, leave a comment or contact us on the facebook page.

Love and chubby kittens,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment