Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weightloss Update!

I'm checking in to let everyone know that I weighed in on Friday and I have lost a total of 8.6 lbs (counts to Scale Back Alabama). Of that, 4lbs counts for the competish.

That's right! Michelle is only beating me by 0.2 lbs. Do you feel the heat? BECAUSE IT IS ON!!!

This competish is sooo close.


I have a question, Michelle---Can you feel me breathing down your neck as I gain (or in this case lose) on you? I'm am rounding the corner at breakneck speed and I'm stepping on your heels....

I am now realizing that I am not that great at sports metaphors, but just understand that I am in it to win it! WOO WOO!!


In other news, all three of us (Michelle, our mom, and I) jogged in the rain today to prepare for our first 5k. DEDICATION!

Countdown to Cotton Row: 86 Days

0 comments:

Post a Comment