Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ugggggghhhhhh.....

Would be the "word" to describe how I feel right now.

So I'm sick...on my Spring Break. Awesome.

Things I don't really want to do while I'm sick: think, move, do an in-depth blog post.

Things I want to do while I'm sick: sleep on the couch, waiting on the meds to kick in.

It's sad too, because I had a really good post where I talked about making any recipe low fat. (Teaser: I chased an older lady down in the grocery store because I had a question about a red beans & rice recipe. She had on a Mardi Gras sweater, so I just assumed).

I have managed to continue with my 5k training. Yesterday, during one of my two minute jogging spurts, I'm pretty sure my body did a total double-take, asked "Are we really doing this?" and decided to rebel. Long story short, yesterday was hard and the first time I actually thought about giving up on the whole thing.

But I didn't

Weight loss update: As of last Wednesday weigh-in, I have lost 10.4 lbs, 6.4 of those go towards the competish. Yay! I'm also proud of my fellow competitor for losing the big 20! No really, I am.

Countdown Until Cotton Row: 78 days.
Countdown until I go to the doctor because I can't stand having a cold: 24 hours at the least

0 comments:

Post a Comment