Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This is for all you bloggers out there

I don't know why I put that as my subject. I just really wanted to say it. So, I know I said I would weigh myself after a month, but I did it anyway and GUESS WHAT?!

I've lost another 4.2 pounds! What chicka what! So, that means I have lost 17.2 pounds and 4.2 pounds for the competish. That's right, Laura. I be a winnin'.

Anyway, that's all I really had to say. Laura, mom, and I are going to do a 5k at the end of May, so I'm going to start training for it. My basic training shhhedule is as follows:

·  Before you start your workouts, make sure you warm up properly by walking for 5-10 minutes. You should always end your workout with a cooldown.
·  Week one: Walk for 6 minutes, then jog at an easy pace for 1 minute. Repeat 3 times. Aim for three sessions with that same sequence for week one.
·  Week two: Walk for 5 minutes, then jog for 2 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Aim to do three sessions in week two.
·  Week three: Walk for 3 minutes, then jog for 4 minutes. Repeat 4 times. Aim for four sessions in week three.
·  Week four: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 5 minutes. Repeat 4 times. Shoot for four of those sessions in week four.
·  Week five: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 8 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Do four of those sessions in week five.
·  Week six: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 9 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Try to do four sessions for week six.
·  Week seven: Walk for 1 minute, then jog for 11 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Do four sessions this week.
·  Week eight: Congratulations on making it to week eight! For your first run this week, try walking for 5 minutes to begin and end the workout, and run for 20 minutes in between. By the end of the week, try to run for 30 minutes without stopping.

I can already jog for an ENTIRE MINUTE (holy whatchu say?!) forreals. And then I wheeze (is that even how you spell that?).  I will be filling you in on this ordeal ever week, so keep on a readin'. And if you're so bold as to do this with me, let me know (although I doubt it, ya pansies).

Love and spandex,
MICHELLE

2 comments:

The Macons said...

Dang guh!!! Lookin good! I think I may have found those lbs this weekend...Let's just say I am nervous to weigh tomorrow..

2legit2quit said...

hey, i got discouraged for not losing any and then shabam! we're bound to screw up and eat too much, don't worry!

Post a Comment