Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let her dance dance

25 pounds, I'm coming for you. I'm only .6 pounds away and I'MA GET YOU. No, but for real, I'm 24.4 pounds less today. I'm pretty sure that's 11.4 for the competish. I'm still annoyed all 24.4. don't go towards the competition, but whaterr.

Things that I have been doing the past two weeks that have brought me to this point:
6 out of 14 days: Jog for 2 minutes, walk for 5
the other 6: Jog for 4 minutes, walk for 3.
Good carbs! Girly pushups! Half sit ups! Water water water!

And now for some pictures!


 Indigo resting her head on my shoulder after a good hike.












I put this picture up to show I still have work to do and have yet to enter hot stuff material.(maybe hot mess)

My adorable face is practically missing from this picture, but Alyssa and my cute dog are in it so okay, I guess it can be up here.













Now I must got assist in the killing of roaches. There will be blood.

Love and muffins,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment