Wednesday, February 9, 2011

do you belieeeeve in life after love?(food)

Before mentioning anything else, I have to say (because there are those out there that don't notice the username after a post...SARAH), this is Michelle writing this. Laura has written two under the username McBridesMaid and our mother has posted as Mom. Perhaps we should mention our names in our posts, but we're a little more preoccupied with other things, like...

KICKBOXING WORKOUT DVD ON NETFLIX INSTANT OMGZ.(And gyming, not eating, etc).

So, today was my workout dvd day on Netflix and I decided to go ahead and do the first one I did, Fat Burning Pilates, because it hurt me and I want to hurt it back. Actually, I really am sore from Monday when I did it the first time. AND THEN, I found another dvd. It's called 10 Minute Solutation: Kickboxing Bootcamp. There are 5 ten minute workouts on here consisting of different things that center on different parts of the body. I did basic training and it felt pretty good. I was already hurting from the Pilates before this one or I would have done another one, but it gets intense later on. I recommend it. Netflix instant has other 10 minute solution videos that I will be trying in the coming weeks, so PAY ATTENTION TO THAT.

Do you feel like I yell at you a lot? Well, that's either 1)me cracked out on my own energy or 2) I WANT TO EAT SO BADLY.

I can feel myself starting to crack a bit. At work today, I was so close to eating chips and queso. I know I said that I'll eat whatever as long as it's in small amounts, but I cannot start eating chips and queso. It is a weakness that, if started, will not stop. Whenever I feel extra hungry, I am so close to wanting to give up. I've gotten a lot of great feedback that makes me feel so good, and that is an extremely large part to why I've been trying so hard. I also feel a lot happier and energetic, but then I think about a chicken fanger plate from my fav. chinger fanger joint and my mouth literally effing waters. I hate it. I've been doing pretty well not thinking about it for a week now, but last night almost got to me.

And on that note, it seems the weight loss bug has been spreading. My bosses at work are in their own competish and I'm excited to see who wins. Laura and I will start ours in 6 days and counting, so mark your calendars and pick a side (as in mine), because one will lose (as in Laura).

Tonight, I'm going to try the potato tortilla. I tried making it Monday night, but it wasn't the exact way I wanted, but tonight I will hopefully get it right. I'll keep you posted.

love and glutes,
MICHELLE

2 comments:

Trent Lucas said...

Hey, i'm posting again, your a great writer, i'm enjoying reading your blogs.
I know exactly how you feel about wanting to eat. It is a burden, and unfortunately it hasn't gotten better for me, i hope it gets easier for you. Keep in mind, it only takes 21 days to make something a habit, so stick with it. Good self control to resist the chips and cheese. Have you thought about making goals, and allowing yourself to celebrate once after making the goal? I have done that in the past and i liked it. Lately, it has been that if i pass weigh in me and my friend will go eat a pastry. Its just a thought, if you are afraid you will not go back to your regiment if you take a day off, then dont stray.

Trent

2legit2quit said...

Hey Trent,
I feel pretty dumb because I didn't know who you were, but mom told me and I remember hanging out with you guys in Golf Shores!
And now that that's settled, it has gotten incredibly easy not to eat now. It's been over 21 days and I hardly have terrible cravings anymore. I've actually been thinking about rewarding myself, and, to be honest, I think about eating some fries or a hamburger and feel kind of queasy. Even the chips and queso at work. At first, I thought I must be dying, but maybe it's all in my head hahah :)

-Michelle

Post a Comment