Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekly weigh in

So, the weight is in and I have lost another 5 pounds after week 2. I slacked off a little by eating a little too much chocolate, but I tried to make up for it by doing over a thousand crunches. Alarmed? Don't be. I took breaks in between them so it wasn't as hard as it sounds, but my stomach does feel like a jungle of pain.

Unfortunately, academics has been calling my name the past few days and I haven't been able to write. I did go hiking and it was worthy of a good vlog, but Alyssa forgot the camera (I'm never to blame, of course). But, since I have been busy studying the books, I haven't had as much time to go to the gym. So, along with the thousands of crunches (that's finally not an exaggeration!), I memorized my pilates video and try to do it while studying. Maybe I'll write a book about studying while exercising...for dummies, of course.

The recent craze in my house last week was the low fat berry crepes. These babies are about 106 calories and taste like sugary fruit rolled up in a pancake. I got some lite syrup and put it on them and they were delicious. If you hate regular breakfast food or have to have something sweet after dinner, I recommend these. SO GOOD.

Last night, I had a realization (besides having withdrawals from blogging). I realized that I don't really feel like I'm starving myself or dieting anymore, but the things that I'm doing, like portion control, exercise, etc, feel like something I've done for a longer amount of time than it has been. I hardly think about food as much (and Alyssa has stopped looking like prime rib when I'm extra hungry at night). I will admit that I eat some fruit or a cracker after 7 and I should probably chill out on that, but other than that, I've been doing well not thinking about it.

Now, I've saved the best for last, the competition has started AND MAY THE BEST WIN!


BRING IT, LAURA. YOU ARE GOING DIZOWN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment