Thursday, February 10, 2011

mmm mmm michelle

So, I'm insanely excited because my bossy boss, Sarah, showed me zis: Skinny Taste. I know I'm not on the weight watchers diet, but these recipes are awesome! I'm going to try and make the potato skins tonight with a side of grilled asperagus. I know whatsup. So far today,  I've had a serving of  Banana nut cheerios, some grapes, blackberries, and egg whites for breakfast. The 8 pack chicken nuggets from Chick Filet (they're 305 calories and addicting...what of it) with a side of a serving size of carrots. It was hard making them taste like fries in my mouth, but I trudged through it.

I got the elliptical machine with the hdtv again! I was on there for a good 55 minutes, burned over 600 calories, and went for almost 4 miles.I felt really good afterward, but now I'm just tired. So, I'm now going to lay on my bootazy and watch TV. Don't judge.


love and low fat food,
MICHELLE

p.s. i'm leaving you with something to make the day better : D

from the bottom: Adalade, Scout (middle), and Maybe (big fluff up top)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you go and try and make a fast food restaurant all fancy pancy its Chik-fil-A woman!

but yes those nuggets are addicting. keep up the fantastic work outs!

<3 olivia

2legit2quit said...

whatev, it's in the eat this not that book, so i'm jusssst fine! plus i only have them once a week, woman.

how was running? sore yet?

Post a Comment