Saturday, February 12, 2011

I got 99 problems, but a list ain't one....

Michelle told me to write a top ten list of my favorite songs to listen to while exercising (the demons..kidding!Maybe!). What I require in a song is a good beat and inspiring lyrics; athough these two don’t have to go together to work for me every time (See Animal Collective as an example). At the very least, something that will keep me moving when my calves are burning like the hottest part of the sun and all I want to do is stop.

This list also changes with my moods and the day I listen to them. This list looked a little different when I started on it last week. It changed today when I went walking and it will probably change again the next time I work out.

Anyhoo, may I present….Laura’s Top Ten List of Songs while Exercising (the demons):


  1. “99 Problems” by Jay Z.
  2. “Dogs Days Are Over” by Florence and the Machine
  3. “Ramble On” by Led Zepplin
  4. “Bulletproof” by La Roux
  5. “Good Life” by One Republic
  6. “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
  7. “Fireworks” by Animal Collective
  8. “American Girl” by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  9. “This Too Shall Pass” by OK Go
  10. “I’ll Believe in Anything” by Wolf Parade


Peace and Popsicles,

Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment