Friday, February 11, 2011

little monsters, put your paws up?...seriously?

So, I went to the gym with my friend Caroline tonight. Working out with her goes by so quickly since all we do is talk smack for an hour. Then, we played racquetball for a bit before I went home and had dinner. I am telling you that I had a serving size of whatever it was we ate and I could not finish it. We also had asparagus, but by the time I got down to the last bites,I thought I was going to die I was so full. It was awful. My stomach was hurting so badly.  WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! I didn't have more than I've been having, so what happened? If anyone has any answers I would love to know, because I'ma need to avoid that for the rest of my life. At least now I know what would happen if I ate a lot like I did just a few weeks ago: severe pain for hours.

The only other thing I have to write about is a question: does ANYONE like the new gaga song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment