Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hungry like the wolf

My first question is this: why the double fudge brownies is Russel Brand at the Oscars? Do they invite anyone now?

I digress. Admittedly, I've been lagging a little. After three'ish weeks, my energy is not as high as it was when I first started. I'm guessing it's because my body is getting used to everything and fighting me on my weight loss adventure. Just a theory. I had to make myself go jog today, but when I got back I felt great. Even during, I was more chipper and awake than I have been all day. Right now I'm fighting the urge to eat something. I'm pretty hungry and, as I said, I've been not doing quite as well. This includes not eating after seven. I've also had quite a bit of candy in the last two days. But, what else can I say besides I'll try to do better? I can't say I won't eat candy, but at least I can say I'll try harder.

I've also been doing a lot of outside exercise recently due to the weather. It's really nice and the hills around here are killers. But, I'm trying to go to Savannah, GA as a present to myself for my birthday, so I really want to look a little more healthy. You know, bikini's and shiz.

If anyone out there has a bike they don't want, mine got stolen and I need another form of exercise, so give me yours. Please.

There's a 5k coming up at the end of March I might be interested in. Anyone know of a good way to train for that?

Love and double chins,
MICHELLE

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hey, I wish I knew what I could do to help motivate you both. Laura has the same feelings. If a trip for you doesn't motivate, then I don't really know what will other than your health. You two need to remember the moment you knew you felt so good because you were exercising and eating right. Isn't that enough to want to keep it up?

What can I do for you? Please tell me and I'll help you as much as I can...Karan Baker has a stationary bike for sale. I can get it for you if you'll use it. Other than that, keep walking/jogging and do the DVDs. They work too. Keep your body wondering what you will do next. I love you and Laura! Mommy!

2legit2quit said...

i haven't stopped exercising, if that's what you're thinking. i'm just not as willing to do it.

i'd rather have a real bike, so if you can find one or two or those, and oh and give me your wii fit : )

Post a Comment