Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly top 10

LOOK AT THESE PANTS OMGZ
I've decided to start a weekly top ten. I already see this ending in two weeks since I'm not good at thinking, but YOU GET TOP 10 THIS WEEK.

Okay, to start off my weekly top ten, which I will
be doing every Monday (until I run out of things
to top 10), I am starting this shebang off by doing
my Top 10 songs to exercise to. I'm hoping
my lovely sister will read this and do it, too, but..
it's Laura.

(in no particular order)
1. "Help I'm Alive" by Metric
2. "Psychic City" by YACHT
3. "Shutterbug" by Big Boi
4. "The Girl and the Robot" by Royksopp (ft. Robyn).
5. "DARE" by Gorillaz
6. "Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells (and most of their other songs).
7. "Black Sheep" by Metric
8. "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine
9. "Phenomena" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
10. "We Don't Want Your Body" by Stars

I want to know what you listen to when you work out! (or even just what makes you shake that thang).

One last thing before I go, Laura and I are desperate for ideas for a prize for the winner of our weight loss tournament of champions. We're starting it a week from today so please give us ideas!

p.s. my friend sent me a link to this and I thought it was pretty cool. You should check it out Marks Daily Apple







CLICK THIS SU BUTTON TO PUT US ON STUMBLEUPON. DO IT. RIGHT NOW.



3 comments:

Mom said...

Ok, Mama's favorites for working out:
(1) Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
(2) Shakira - Waka Waka (This time for Africa)
(3) Katy Perry - Firework
(4) Lady Gaga - Just Dance (AWESOME SONG)
(5) Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Hope this helps - I was on the eliptical yesterday and went longer because of Shakira...love my girls!

Unknown said...

my lists are always half indie pop half dirrty radio rap


1) Jimmy - M.I.A.
2) Tightrope - Janelle Monae
3) Lights Out - Santogold
4) Bottoms Up - Trey Songz
5) Are You That Somebody - Aaliyah
6) Rocko - Maybe (remix)(feat Rick Ross)
7) Country Shit - Big K.R.I.T
8) No Hands - Waka Flaka (don't judge me)
9) Huddle Formation - The Go Team
10) Chillin - Wale (feat Lady Gaga)

2legit2quit said...

i LOVE huddle formation. good choice

Post a Comment