Saturday, February 12, 2011

wake me up before you go go

Does anyone else find it really hard to "diet" when you work at a restaurant? I try really hard not to eat too much of anything fattening, but ugh. What I really want is a large burrito with chips and queso. I went to the grocery store today and bought every fruit ending with berry imaginable (exaggeration...i think) after finding out how little calories they are. I also got oat meal, grits (I love them, don't question), ingredients for spinach lasagna rolls, and tons of other things (I hope, I spent like 70 bucks...what did I get?).

One of my biggest cravings is chocolate, so I've decided to quit milk chocolate and go for dark. It's not as good as my beloved, but it does the trick nonetheless, so I bought some dark chocolate covered espresso beans. I take a few, throw them in the mouth, and go on about my business. This gets rid of my chocolate craving AND I haven't used up too many calories. 

Tomorrow, I'm going hiking, and since it's always humorous to see me hike, I'm going to be vlogging (video blogging) for tomorrow's post. Fingers crossed that I don't trip over a tree root.

Love and aspargus,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment