Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's Get Physical!

Let's talk about my workout routine. Usually ( I say usually because I've been off the band wagon), I do some type of activity for thirty minutes at least six times a week. Whether it is walking/slow jogging, doing some kind of aerobic video, or doing circuit training at the gym, I want to do something. Also, I get bored of doing the same excersise over and over again. I like to shake things up.

Speaking of shaking things up, I'm in Athens for the weekend. Today, I went with my mom to her gym to do Zumba. I've done Zumba before and really enjoy it. I loved today too, the only thing is that the room we were in was covered in mirrors. Now, I love to dance and I'm just going to throw this out there--I dance in my apartment by myself if a good song comes on TV or my Itunes. However, my apartment is not covered in mirrors. Neither was the room in the last place I took Zumba. I was a little self-concious today. I know that the other people aren't looking at me because you are too busy watching the instructor to look (and make fun of) other people. I just don't like me looking at me, you get me? Even at the gym there are mirrors for you to watch yourself as you are doing weights. "Why?", I ask.

Anyway, I digress....lately I have been walking a lot. With the weather we've been having, it's almost a sin not to go do something in it. There are two awesome girls from work (Hey Jenny and Angie!) that I walk with at least twice a week at school. I also like to walk at my local park or around my apartment complex. I also tried the workout videos on Netflix that my nemsis (and sister, Michelle) told me about. They are really good and all I have to do is log-on.

Basically, I will try anything once as long as it's a good workout.


I take that back. There is one workout I will not do. I will let the picture talk for itself.





***Weight Loss Update: I have lost 6.8 lbs on Scale Back Alabama. Although I only think that 1.8 lbs count towards the competish. Things are looking up! Or down, hopefully if you are talking about the scale. :)

Love and Love Handles,

Laura

1 comments:

2legit2quit said...

it's like you put nemesis and sister into the same word. NEMSIS!

Post a Comment