Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gettin' Crunk

My first question is this: WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! February is almost gone and the weather is awfully springy. It makes me nervous. The weather here always seems to play tricks on us. But, I digress.

Due to the recent beautiful weather, I have taken to fast pace walking/jogging outside. I live slightly on a mountain (I say slightly because...well, I've seen bigger mountains), so I've been walking up on top of the "mountain" and walking the trail that's on the top. The way up is kind of hard because, obviously, it's uphill, but I cut through this awesome apartment complex that has crazy stairs that lead up to the top. It literally feels as if I'm going back in time to a German village. I love going through it. I'll have to take pictures next time I go. Anyway, so I go up all these stairs and reach the top of the mountain where the trail is. Today was kind of funny because I got stuck behind this rather interesting couple. The girl had fake platinum blonde hair with streaks of blue, striped gloves on, and worn down converses...also, skinny jeans. I immediately loathed her. The guy had longer hair than I do and the entire time he was having to hold his pants up, though not really succeeding because his boxers were visible to me the entire time. His shirt said "SADISTIC MAGICIAN", so, naturally, I followed them into the woods.

The trail itself is a mile long, but by that time I've already gone maybe a mile. It ends on the other side of the mountain and then I have to walk another  mile'ish back to my apartment. I have enjoyed it the past few days. I keep singing,"On top of Red Moooouuuntain, where pollutioniseasierto seeee." (Yes, I live in a polluted city what of it?)

At night, I usually do some pilates exercises (squats, lunges, etc) and 400 crunches. I also bought one of those exercise balls, only to be embarrassed after not realizing that I grabbed one that was for people 5'3" and under...I'm 5'10"...So it looks a bit awkward when I'm on it.

OMGZ I TOTALLY FORGOT A SPECIAL PART OF MY WEEK.

On Wednesday, I, Michelle Bloggerson, got crunk. My friend Caroline brought me to this exercise class at the rec center and it was pretty fun. It's called Crunk class. And yes, we did get crunk. I learned how to shake that thang while also panting and sweating like my dogs. It was funnnnnz.

That's all for now. Still feelin' the good ole burn!

Love and egg whites,
MICHELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment