Thursday, February 17, 2011

Are you ready for this?


Just some music to get us pumped up for our competition, seeing as how we started on Monday. Thoughts as we start this thing:

  • The other night, I was incredibly hungry. I did not eat, so I was proud of myself. What I did do—bite my nails and chew gum.
  • I don’t think I have mentioned this, but I am doing Scale Back Alabama. So far I have lost 4 lbs.
  • 4 lbs is one less than Michelle lost in a week. I NEEDZ TO STEP IT UP!
  • I had realization on the phone tonight with a friend (Hi Carla!) that while I love reading blogs, I especially love reading blogs about food and recipes. Probably, not a good idea, but not going to quit anytime soon.
  • I’ve mentioned this before-but why do my calves burn like rubbing alcohol to an open wound whenever I walk/jog slowly?
  • After watching the Grammys, I’ve decided I want Rihanna’s body to replace the current mess I have now. The only way I could have it would be to A) have mucho money B) take that money and a picture of her to a plastic surgeon.
  • If I had Rihanna’s body, I promise I would dress it better. Just sayin’ Rhee!
  • Found some more healthy recipes, plan on using them when I get paid and can actually shop. (http://www.recipegirl.com/category/recipes/weight-watchers/)
  • Grocery shopping because you are cooking more is CRAZY expensive sometimes.
  • I need to start using coupons more.
  • Read somewhere that New Zealand is one of the healthiest countries in the World. Maybe that will be where I use my plane ticket. Sing it me now “I’ve got the golden ticket! I’ve got a golden chance to make my way (to New Zealand, perhaps).”
  • Props if you can name the movie that contains the above quote (sans New Zealand)


Love and Margarine,

Laura

1 comments:

Mom said...

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory....I still say you need Shakira on your MP3 player. I've been so stressed over school and haven't been able to get out and exercise, but I'm free for about a month and will get back on it tomorrow.

Love and Hugs! Mommy!

Post a Comment