Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is a Test to see if Mom knows what she's doing.

The jury is still out, but just in case I"m going to type something up. I have been in this horrendous class this week. I hate it, don't like it and worst of all, I believe it's a waste of my time and Government money. How they can justify two weeks of this crap is beyond me.

Anyway, it has put a stress on my nerves and I want to eat the left side of the menu which is NOT a good thing. Studies have shown that stress causes you to eat and gain around the middle. I was given an assignment to write this ridiculous paper and will have to present it next Wednesday (can you say 6th grade speech class???). Uhhhhh

I say this to remember when you feel stressed, either go work out as soon as possible or channel the chi (yoga). Stress isn't worth it in the grand scheme of things. Hot tea actually helps as well and it's fat free. No matter how old you are, you will always have some kind of stress in your life, you just have to learn how to deal with it.

I hope this post helps and I hope you have a great day! Love my girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment